MASTERING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION REGISTRATION
This focused, practical, and accelerated training program designed to give you specific techniques and skills you need to create emotional connectivity in your workplace. Learn to identify ineffective patterns of interaction, work with emotion, and lead bonding conversations that reconnect people together, and become the reconnecting expert for your organization or clients.
Location: Pepperdine University
18111 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92612
June 6 – 7, 2018
Mastering Emotional Connection
Certification Level 1
Level 1 Mastering Emotional Connection program provides this user-friendly and experiential curriculum will enhance your leadership and development initiatives. This course has been approved for 12 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Day 1 The Science and Working with Emotion
- Session 1: Overview of the science behind emotional connection.
- Session 2: Create an experience with skills in action.
- Session 3: Learn to use the five basic moves in the process.
- Session 4: Five key techniques in working with emotion.
Day 2 Practice and Role Play
- Session 5: Understanding the underlying emotions and triggers Stage 1, steps 1-2
- Session 6: Creating new interactional responses Stage 1, steps 3-4
- Session 7: Staying accessible, responsive and engaged Stage 2, steps 5-7
- Session 8: Reinforcing safety and emotional connection Stage 3, steps 8-9
Register for the 2-day certification program $399
(early-bird pricing ends May 15, 2018)
June 6 – 8, 2018
Mastering Emotional Connection and
Train-the-Trainer Level 1 Certification
Level 1 Train-the-Trainer program provides an extra day of learning and practicing skills in facilitating this program, expanding your expertise. This course has been approved for 17.25 HR credits.
Day 3 Proficiency in Emotional Connection
- Session 9: Creating Connection (1 hour 30 min)
- Session 10: The Cycle of Interaction Worksheet (1 hour 30 min)
- Session 11: Repairing rifts, working with small groups (2 hours)
- Session 12: Further training, Q&A (1 hour)
Register for the 3-day Certification Program: $599
(early-bird price registration ends May 15, 2018)
The use of these seals confirms that these programs have met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit. Attendees earn PHR, SPHR, and GPHR credit hours!