MASTERING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION REGISTRATION
Mastering Emotional Connection Leadership Training is a focused, practical, and accelerated leadership development program designed to give you specific techniques and skills you need to create emotional connectivity in your workplace and raise the bar of performance. Think with a new lens to bring about the power of unifying people’s relationships and the magnificent results that you all want. DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATION BROCHURE.
Location: Pepperdine University
18111 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92612
September 12 – 13, 2018
Mastering Emotional Connection Level 1 Certification
Level 1 Mastering Emotional Connection program provides this user-friendly and experiential curriculum will enhance your leadership and development initiatives. Attendees will receive 12 HR recertification credit hours.
Day 1 Experience Mastering Emotional Connection
- Identify where relationships derail— Learn the science that explains how relationships derail and the three-stage process that will take your team to the next level of relationship proficiency.
- Restructure distressed relationships and bring the rapport and cohesiveness— Learn how to identify and stop the negative cycles of interaction.
- Recognize blaming, complaining, and criticizing as a misguided effort to make emotional contact. Learn how to help people become skilled communicators and see results greater than ever imagined.
Day 2 Learn Strategic Techniques
You will know how to:
- Slow emotions down, create safety and use five basic moves to reverse negative interactions.
- Learn about your own emotional reactivity. Gain insight how you yourself get into the cycle so you are better at leading others out of negative cycles.
- Use the Cycle of Interaction Framework and work with a step-by-step process to lead people into connectivity.
Register for the 2-day certification program $599
September 12 – 14, 2018
Mastering Emotional Connection and Train-the-Trainer Level 1
Level 1 Train-the-Trainer program provides a greater master of learning and practicing skills in facilitating this program, expanding your expertise. Attendees will receive 17.25 HR recertification credits.
Day 1 and 2 Learning and Practicing
You will learn everything that is listed on Day 1 and 2 which includes:
- Understanding the science of emotional connection and why relationships derail.
- How to restructure distressed relationships and bring the rapport and cohesiveness back to the team.
- Skills in reversing the negative cycles of interaction and moving people into the positive cycle.
- Creating safety and engagement with the step-by-step process.
Day 3 Skill Development and Mastery
You will gain skills to:
- Advance your understanding of getting people out of being stuck — Take a deeper dive into the three-stage process.
- Improve proficiency—Practical exercises and skills in working with emotion and restructuring the pattern with your peers in a safe and constructive way.
- Role play in action — Use strategic techniques and skills to help people to stay accessible, responsive, and engaged when they work through sensitive issues.
Register for the 3-day Certification Program: $799
It was an incredible experience. On a scale one to 10, I’d rate it a 10 and simply because this course really filled a gap for me. What I’ve learned from this course is that emotional connection is what drives team bonding and it’s what makes teams cohesive.Jonathan Silk, MBA
I think as a company it’s important that we understand how to emotionally connect to build better people, better relationships, and a natural cohesiveness starts to blossom in an organization. That is what this course provides.Eva Hackler
My experience was amazing and I’m glad I did all three days of the certification. I think there was so much value into that last day reinforcing the concepts. I would highly recommend that for anybody taking the coursework.Deborah Robertson, MSHR, PHR, SHRM
As a result of this training, leaders will be equipped to better manage their own emotions, and identify ways to assist their teams in creating emotional connections that lead to high performance at work.Dr. Kerri Heath