Level 1 Train-the-Trainer program provides a greater master of learning and practicing skills in facilitating this program, expanding your expertise. Attendees will receive 17.25 HR recertification credits.
Day 1 and 2 Learning and Practicing
You will learn everything that is listed on Day 1 and 2 which includes:
- Understanding the science of emotional connection and why relationships derail.
- How to restructure distressed relationships and bring the rapport and cohesiveness back to the team.
- Skills in reversing the negative cycles of interaction and moving people into the positive cycle.
- Creating safety and engagement with the step-by-step process.
Day 3 Skill Development and Mastery
You will gain skills to:
- Advance your understanding of getting people out of being stuck — Take a deeper dive into the three-stage process.
- Improve proficiency—Practical exercises and skills in working with emotion and restructuring the pattern with your peers in a safe and constructive way.
- Role play in action — Use strategic techniques and skills to help people to stay accessible, responsive, and engaged when they work through sensitive issues.
Guest Speaker: Steve Bartlett
We are pleased to welcome Steve Bartlett as our special guest speaker to kick off the first day of training in Washington, D.C. He will share some of the remarkable outcomes he has experienced with emotional connection. He is a great inspiration!
Steve is an exceptionally knowledgeable and engaging corporate board member. He possesses a comprehensive skill set in business operations & strategy, corporate governance, and policy making at the local, federal and global level with over 30 years in politics. He demonstrates a unique focus on building shareholder value through merging strategic initiatives in a variety of industries such as finance, health care and energy and his knowledge of the legislative and regulatory environment that drives his value and contribution in the boardroom.