Facilitated sessions provide
guidance, practical tips and role modeling
to deliver team results.
Whether you have trust issues or disengagement, facilitated sessions will create a safe way for people to express concerns, share opinions and reconnect with each other as part of a larger learning and development initiative. During facilitated sessions, we provide comprehensive guidance for everyone to remain engaged, focused and productive while creating a sense of understanding, care, and support.
- Master your skill by improving interaction and engagement.
- Raise awareness of own triggers.
- Practice and develop skills in managing emotions.
- Prepare by learning how to handle disconnections and reconnect the team or board together.
When to use facilitated sessions
- When experiencing difficulties in working together.
- When looking for ways to be more effective and productive.
- When interested in restoring trust and improving collaboration, engagement and performance.
- With a newly formed teams and boards or those that have been working together for a long time.
- Create new patterns of interaction where they start to pull each other closer, sending clear emotional signals.
- Implement the process of reframing, reflecting and reassurance of everyone’s intentions in caring about the company and each other.
- Understand triggers and the steps to take for creating a more positive pattern of interaction in reaching for each other in times of stress.
- Focus on improving team or board cohesion and individual growth
CALL US TODAY
Talk with a consultant to identify the best services for your organization. On-site faciliteted sessions are available to address team distress, high employees turnover, stressfull work environment, team building and organizational growth.
MASTERING EMOTIONAL CONNECTION
Download the ROI report showing how implmenting Emotion Focused Leadership at your organization has singificant financial benefits and pays for itself.
Facilitated sessions have transformed our team productivity and increased my self-awareness which enabled me to personally grow and develop. Using the process of emotional connection, we have become a much stronger and engaged team. It was amazing for me to see the process in action.Kristi Diehl