Level Five Executive intends for levelfiveexecutive.com to complement the services that the firm provides. This statement, set forth below, is our privacy statement for the United States Web site. This privacy statement describes the practices we follow to respect the privacy of all visitors to this site.
If you have questions or you do not feel that your concerns have been addressed in our privacy statement, feel free to contact us.
Collection, Use, Disclosure, Choice
- Email Alerts. Level Five Executive in the US offers an email alert service to site visitors, in which we send subscribers free email updates when new information is added to levelfiveexecutive.com. If you decide to subscribe, we will collect basic contact information about you, such as your name and email address. Please note registration is not required for you to use our site.Your Choice Level Five Executive gives you choices regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to provide your name and email address, simply do not register for email updates. If you have registered with levelfiveexecutive.com but do not wish to receive future e-mails, please unsubscribe on any email or contact us. If you wish to view any personal information you may have provided to us, please send a request to our site manager.
- Job Search Area. In our job search section, Level Five Executive posts open positions; applicants can apply online. Should you decide to apply for a position via our Web site, the application and resume you submit will be entered into an Level Five Executive database.Your Choice. Level Five Executive gives you choices regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. To update any application or resume you have submitted, please contact us, and re-submit your updated information. Due to volume, Level Five Executive cannot personally respond to individual requests for applicant status.
- Event Registration. Level Five Executive facilitates event registration via third party web sites. Personally identifiable information may be asked on event registration forms; the type of information collected will vary. Level Five Executive may share registrant information with third parties in association with the event. Examples of “third parties” include hotels, sponsors or co-sponsors, promoters, event organizers (including via third party web sites), speakers, panelists, etc.
- Disclosures and Transfers. Level Five Executive does not disclose an individual’s personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- The disclosure is required by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment of legal claims
- The disclosure is to another Level Five Executive entity or to persons or entities providing services on our or the individual’s behalf (each a “transferee”), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the transferee, with respect to the information in question:
- is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection;
- has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection.
Social Media Platforms. You may wish to participate in the various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media platforms hosted by Level Five Executive (“Social Media Platforms”) which we make available to you. The main aim of these Social Media Platforms is to facilitate and allow you to share content. Level Five Executive cannot be held responsible if you share personal information on Social Media Platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
Data Security/Integrity. Level Five Executive has technological and operational security functions in place to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The data you may provide via the United States Web site is shared only with authorized employees of Level Five Executive, and on a limited basis, with vendors who supply information management services, and third parties in association with events. Access to your information is limited by need, and those who have access to the data have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information. In addition, Level Five Executive may disclose personally identifiable information as may be required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
Children. Level Five Executive understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive, online world. levelfiveexecutive.com does not intentionally target or solicit to children 13 and younger.
Accountability. Level Five Executive complies with applicable privacy regulations. Level Five Executive supports and is involved in consumer, government and industry efforts to identify and resolve privacy issues.
Changes to This Policy. Level Five Executive may change this policy statement as needed. If changes to the statement are made, please note that it may take up to 30 business days before new privacy practices are implemented. Check this page periodically if you would like to monitor changes.
Consumer Recourse. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using levelfiveexecutive.com, please contact our site manager.