Creating an effective board is a continuous effort.
It takes awareness, understanding, practice, and a clear process for change. How to create more productive meetings; how to create a clear focus and direction; how to communicate with each other and management constructively; and in general how to become more engaged in the governance process.
Using the science of emotional connection, we’ve integrated the key elements into our skills-based, practical board development programs that address each of these important functions and improve your board dynamics.
Improving Board Engagement Through Emotional Connection
An introduction to the Board Dynamics Process to enhance your board development program.
Based on the scientific research, the BDP demonstrated its effectiveness by transforming the board to be more engaged, collaborative and productive.
Through the process of emotional connection, board members learn how to create connection and pull the board together in a new and effective way.
- Understand how emotional connection can improve board interaction within the board and between the board and the executive team.
- Recognize the impact board members have on each other and the importance emotional connection has on transparency and results.
- Focus on specific ways to practice and improve board engagement through emotional connection.
- Create safe environment to foster open conversations, addressing challenging topics.
- Expand opportunities and manage risks better.
- Improve company credibility and stakeholders’ value.
Board Development Mastering Emotional Connection Level 1
In this session, board members learn how to understand and work with emotion, how to recognize negative patterns and help the each other to step out of them.
Mastering emotional connection will provide board members with skills to create safety and connection so that everyone feels more inspired, connected and at ease in working together.
Emotional connection is a key component in board and leadreship development.
- Increase board effectiveness and productivity through emotional engagement and relevant exercises.
- Discover how to use the process to improve critical emotional connection skills and techniques.
- Understand the business case for emotional connection, including the integral connection between EC and board performance.
- Adopt proven techniques in practice that are specifically applicable for boards during the day-long experience.
- Implement strategies to create a nurturing environment for growth and innovation.
Our trust level has increased – we were able to create an atmosphere of genuine respect and appreciation for each other’s ideas, and as a result, we have become a more effective and progressive working group.Julia Rappaport, Ed.D.
CALL US TODAY
To kick-start emotional connection on your board, contact us today.
CALL US TODAY
To learn how Mastering Emotional Connection can impact your board effectiveness, contact us today.